so fun ..please make version ps4:P
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
~If you enjoyed the demo, please Add to Collection and Comment! Thank you for the support! <3
Want to give your suggestions and get involved in the development process, or follow it more closely? Join our discord!
ABOUT THIS GAME
Pyramid Plunge is a lighthearted action platformer with procedurally generated levels that offer a challenging experience every time you play. Take control of an odd cartoony couple and protect your partner from peril. Have complete freedom while you explore the fully-destructible pyramids of ancient civilizations filled with deadly creatures, booby traps and immense treasure. Be fast or slow, greedy or cautious, safe or reckless... it's all about fine balance between risk and reward!
- Roguelike Platforming - Randomly-generated, fully-destructible levels are filled with traps, monsters and lots of loot. You'll also find equipment from previous lost explorers. Quick reflexes and quick thinking on how to use the environment to your advantage will go a long way!
- Hilarious Local PvP - Enjoy comical battles with your family and friends, where the player who enters the exit with the most money wins!
- Help each other in Local Coop - Select your character to control and hone your communication skills to reach the exit in one piece (or is it two? :) ).
- Choose your character - You choose who will be the hero... Giorgio or Felicie?
- Beat your friends online - Play PvP with your Steam friends as if they were beside you. They don't even need to have the game installed!
- Pyramid of the Day - Each day a new set of levels is generated. Get to learn the best path and brag your highest score on the online leaderboard which resets every 24hrs.
- Lovable characters - The odd couple, Giorgio and Felicie are two complete opposites. She likes reading and visiting museums and old temples. He likes beer and farting! Will they put their differences aside and find their way out?
- Learning by Doing Dying - With each excruciating, hilarious, and surprising death, you'll learn how to think faster to escape the traps and creatures lurking in the pyramids.
You can also wishlist on Steam.
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Cute, Hand-drawn, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v0.8.0 - Multiplayer Coop update + Landmine16 days ago
- v0.7.1 - Boomerang and Send Feedback with Replay32 days ago
- v0.7.0 - Level Selector/Backtracking38 days ago
- v0.6.7 Instant Replay, Edit Level Templates and more!47 days ago
- v0.6.6 CRT Fx + Multiplayer Options60 days ago
- v0.6.5 Felicie: Fast & Furious update68 days ago
- Pyramid Plunge Demo released!Oct 04, 2020
- v0.6.1 New Enemy Graphics UpdateSep 25, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks Queen Faith. When all content is done, I will be working on a Switch version first. I suggest you try the local multiplayer... it's a lot of fun playing against a friend (You can use Parsec if your friend is remote)
Btw, if you have any suggestions for improving the Italian text, let me know.
A new update is coming out very soon (hopefully this weekend).
Wow! so fun to play! tnku!!
Very fun and original game!! I had the opportunity to play Pyramid Plunge multiplayer with the developer Neville himself, you can watch the video below!
Thank you Neville!! Great game, make sure to wishlist on Steam!
I tried playing the game and it looks cool and all but I think that the bomb in the turtorial doesnt work.
Hi Kaaz. Thanks for trying out the game. That part of the tutorial is to show you that you need to use the direction keys to stick it to the wall. I will try to make the help blob better. Let me know if you get through it.