I tried playing the game and it looks cool and all but I think that the bomb in the turtorial doesnt work.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Pyramid Plunge is a humorous roguelike 2d platformer with a ton of humor inspired by Spelunky and Wario. Explore your way through the pyramid to find the exit. But don't waste time, or the pyramid will start flooding with water.
- Help scaredy-cat Felicie through the levels by carrying her, throwing her and pulling her up. (There will be a reversed mode where Felicie throws George around in the near future)
- Find interesting powerups in crates littering the pyramids from past explorers
- Infinite procedurally generated levels
- Pyramid of the Day, to play the same generated levels for 24hours
- Collect coins and gems to buy items from the bazaar
- Get Felicie to the treasure chest found in each level, and get random power-ups and coins
- Balance risk and rewards from pickups, otherwise you'll have to swim through the flood!
- Compete in online leaderboards, with the Pyramid of the Day resetting every 24hours
- Enjoy local multiplayer mode where you have to remain alive and collect more coins than your opponent
Meet George and Felicie. She likes reading and visiting museums and old temples. He likes beer and farting.
One day they were on a tour in Egypt visiting the Great Pyramid, and while they were taking one last picture of a majestic statue, they got separated from the rest of the tour. When Felicie realised they were alone, she started panicking, as usual. George, calm as ever, told her "As Confucius said, all that goes up needs to go down... we came all the way up here and now we just need to go down this pyramid and find the exit". Little did he know that the pyramid is cursed and infested with creatures. Will they ever find the exit?
Need your feedback
The game is currently in active development and we're looking for feedback on the demo build. The demo currently only has one theme and one boss. After we get funding we can start working on the final version which will have 4 themes, each with different graphics, music, enemies and boss.
Join us on our Discord server to give feedback and suggestions.
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Funny, GameMaker, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update #4 on Multiplayer63 days ago
- Update #3 on Multiplayer70 days ago
- Update #2 on Multiplayer77 days ago
- Working on Online Multiplayer84 days ago
- Implemented suggestions for v0.4.5Oct 17, 2019
- v0.4.4 out nowOct 10, 2019
- Trying to make Pyramid Plunge look betterSep 01, 2019
- Not all that glitters is gold - dynamic shadows might not be for your gameAug 18, 2019